by nuffnang

my followers

Rabu, 20 Julai 2011

waiting for something?? al-FATIHAH to my mum...

No, i am just looked foward.....about my further... hows about the ending of story....why?? because today i am not dreaming, i am not "have lost that loving feeling"( title song by righteous brothers) ahaks..., not 'pressure in working'.....also not crazing!!! (but nearest)...
I wrote on my diary before this about my mum and another things happened..just sweet memory..She was amazing...She was responsible..She was loud..she was fun...She was brave..She was competitive. She was strong..but most of all, she was my mum!!!!!!....
Today i am writing in this blog because i want sharing with all blogger.... because i miss my mum... I miss her terrible. My mum already gone on 6 july 2011.... Just a few weeks ago...I was surrounding sadness the whole part of my life...No one can ever replace a mum... Now i feel as though my whole family has change since my mum gone. I know she is watching over me and is with me in spirit, but its still not same as you all know. I can never call my mum to ask for advice.. I know i am most certainly not the only person who has gone through losing a parent, but it does in a way comfort me to know that there are others who know how i fell.
Just today i want you learning hows to appreciate mum..to give value to her.Someone who are brought you in this life... Make your mum happy please...!!!!!
And now i should be learn to carry on just fine>>>learn how to be a strong person!
always smile...AND NOW I CAN'T WAITING FOR SOMETHING BUT I WILL BE MISSING FOR HER... aL-Fatihah to mum

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan